Work With Us
Work for The Festival
There are currently no positions vacant.
If you would like to Volunteer or learn more about becoming an Intern for the Australian Festival of Chamber Music, please contact the team on 07 4771 4144 or email@example.com.
Internships & Work Experience
Students will gain invaluable work experience in the arts industry with one of Australia's most prestigious music festivals!
The Australian Festival of Chamber Music, an international chamber music festival held annually in Townsville, is seeking applications for Intern placements. The Internship Program will run from the end of March through to early August, 2022. The Intern Positions are targeted at Music, Creative Arts, and Business/Marketing students.
The Internship Program will endeavour to benefit the student in the following ways:
- Provide valuable experience in planning, conducting and reviewing a Festival
- Development of verbal and written communication
- Development of organisation skills necessary in a working environment
- Development of administration skills
- The ability to work in a busy, small team office environment
- Individual project ownership intended to further career development
Applications are open, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0747 714 144