Accessibility at AFCM 2023
The Australian Festival of Chamber Music is committed to ensuring where possible that our events and programs are accessible for all individuals. We strive to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone can enjoy and participate in our diverse range of performances and events.
We continually strive to improve our accessibility initiatives and welcome feedback from our patrons and the community. Your input helps us in our ongoing efforts to create a more inclusive experience for all Festival participants.
In 2023 AFCM consulted with our All-Abilities Partner, the Endeavour Foundation. We are grateful for their support and knowledge in developing this years’ Festival Accessibility Initiatives.
- Hearing Assistance at the Townsville Civic Theatre (more info)
- All Abilities Access to Venues including wheelchair seating zones
- Rest Stop and Quiet Zones
- Dedicated Festival Down-Time
- Large Format Signage
- All-Abilities Ambassadors
- Companion Tickets where capacity permits
- Free and All Ages Events
- Community Programming
- Website Accessibility