More pages in this section
Company Membership 2021
Membership of The Australian Festival of Chamber Music – North Queensland Limited trading as Australian Festival of Chamber Music (AFCM) ABN 34 050 41 8730
Supporters and AFCM Friends with a bona fide interest in the objects of the Company, including how the Festival is governed, may submit an application to become a Member of the Company by clicking the button below and paying the annual Membership Subscription fee.
Being a Member of the Company carries with it the following rights and legal obligations defined in AFCM’s Constitution:
- To attend and vote at general meetings of the Company
- To stand for election as a Director
- To vote for the election or removal of Directors
- To receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements prepared by the Company and the report of the Company’s auditor
- To view the Register of Members of the Company
- To pay an annual Membership Subscription fee as determined by the Board
- To provide changes of contact information to the Company
- To contribute on the winding up of the Company, if necessary, to a maximum amount of $20.
The Membership Subscription fee for 2021 is $50.
Current Members may renew membership of the Company for 2021 by clicking the button below to pay the annual Membership Subscription fee.
In accordance with the Constitution, the Company membership year commences on 1 January and concludes on 31 December. Membership Subscription fees for the coming year are due and payable by 1 January 2021. The Board reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Member whose Membership Subscription is in arrears. If
Additional Benefits of Membership
Company Members receive a special twice-yearly newsletter and invitations to special functions including the AFCM Annual Program Launch. Members are welcome to ask questions or comment on the governance of AFCM by email at any time to email@example.com
Please note that Company membership does not provide benefits with respect to Festival tickets. The AFCM Friends program has been created to ensure that the benefits of priority ticket booking and discounts will continue to be available for those who wish to support the Festival through subscription and donations.