Add more music to your holiday package
There are so many wonderful concerts and special events on offer throughout the 10 days of the Festival, so why not stay a little longer and treat yourself to an additional concert... or two! Stand out events include the stunning Orpheus Island Concert and of course the sell-out Concert Conversations.
Australian Holiday Centre can offer reserved seats to the following concerts and special events as part of your package booking:
- Church Concert - Dovetailing Barber, Sunday 29 July 11am, Mary MacKillop Church - a moving concert held inside one of Townsville's oldest churches with an amazing program of works and fine artists.
- Cleveland Bay Supper Club, Sunday 29 July 7.00pm for 7.30pm, The Pavilion at The Ville Resort - Casino -a new addition to the program this entertaining event presents jazz, tango and George Gershwin favourite.
- Orpheus Island Concert, Tuesday 31 July 1pm, SeaLink Breakwater Terminal - a stunning day that includes a cruise to the uninhabited end of Orpheus Island, time to explore before a beautiful concert on the beach. Afternoon tea and dinner included.
- Concert Conversations 4 with Kathryn Stott, Thursday 2 August, 10am, The Ville Resort - Casino
- Concert Conversations 5 with Kathryn Stott, Friday 3 August, 10am, The Ville Resort - Casino
- AFCM After Party, Sunday 5 August, 2.45pm, Peppers Blue on Blue Magnetic Island - a perfect way to end your holiday is with a day enjoying the beauty of Magnetic Island before settling onto the seaside deck of the Peppers resort sipping wine and listening to fine music.
To book any of these concerts as part of a Festival Holiday Package please call Australian Holiday Centre on 1300 799 342 or email: email@example.com