AFCM & The Queensland Outback | 1 - 9 August 2018
EXCLUSIVE EVENTS, SIX MUSIC PERFORMANCES & AN EXPLORATION OF THE QUEENSLAND OUTBACK
- Four days at the Australian Festival of Chamber Music in Townsville.
- Premium seats to six world-class chamber music performances, including two Festival Concert Conversations with light lunch included.
- An exclusive private cocktail function with musicians performing in the festival and a private Q&A with the festival’s composer-in-residence.
- A three-course Long Table dinner on the last night of the festival.
- Four exciting days in the Queensland Outback, seeing the Outback from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach.
- A private tour of the historic outback town of Charters Towers.
- Experience more than 100 million years of history and culture at the Flinders Discovery Centre in Hughenden, a stop on the Queensland ‘Dinosaur Trail’.
- A guided tour of the Australian Age of Dinosaurs Museum, near Winton, which contains the world's largest collection of Australian Dinosaur fossils.
- Visits to two fascinating museums in Longreach both focused on important aspects of Australia’s past, The Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and Outback Heritage Centre, and the Qantas Founders Outback Museum.
- A Starlight cruise down the majestic Thompson River in Longreach, with a farewell camp-fire dinner, a barefoot bush poet, and at the end of the night, a timeless favourite - billy tea and damper.
- Travel in a small group. A maximum of 22 people will be confirmed on this exclusive tour.