Monday 29th July - Saturday 3rd August 2013
The AFCM Advanced Masterclasses provide pre-professional individuals and ensembles access to one week of coaching with national and international artists. Successful applicants will participate in a programme of masterclasses and coaching sessions as well as perform in the ‘Advanced Concert'.
Why attend the Advanced Masterclass Programme?
- One week of professional development and tuition in a series of masterclasses conducted by leading international and national music professionals.
- Direct mentoring and networking opportunities with music professionals.
- Public performance in front of Festival audiences.
- Participation in an exciting, vibrant chamber music festival in tropical North Queensland.
- Development of professional networks whilst making new friends.
"Definitely something I would like to attend again" – 2012 Winterschool participant.
Applications open 6th March 2013.
Applications close 14th June 2013.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.