Students will gain invaluable work experience in the arts industry with one of Australia's most prestigious music festivals!
The Australian Festival of Chamber Music, an international chamber music festival held annually in Townsville, is seeking applications for Intern placements. The Internship Program will run from the end of April through to early August, 2013.
The Intern Positions are targeted at Music, Creative Arts, and Business/Marketing students. The roles available in 2013 are:
- Marketing Intern
- Music Intern
- Production Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Photography Intern
- Public Relations Intern
The Internship Program will endeavour to benefit the student in the following ways:
- Provide valuable experience in planning, conducting and reviewing a Festival
- Development of verbal and written communication
- Development of organisation skills necessary in a working environment
- Development of administration skills
- The ability to work in a busy, small team office environment
- Individual project ownership intended to further career development
Applications are now open. Email email@example.com.