Add more music to your package
There are so many wonderful concerts and special events on offer throughout the 9 days of the Festival, so why not stay a little longer and treat yourself to an additional concert... or two! Stand out events include the stunning Orpheus Island Concert, the highly social Concert Crawl and of course the sell-out Concert Conversations with Piers Lane.
Australian Holiday Centre can offer reserved seats to the following concerts and special events as part of your package booking:
- Prayer and Dance, Sunday 31 July 11am, Mary MacKillop Church - a moving concert held inside one of Townsville's oldest churches with an amazing program of works and fine artists. Adults $66, Members $60
- Concert Crawl, Sunday 31 July 7:30pm, Dancenorth, The Old Courthouse Theatre and Masonic Hall venues - enjoy three 30 minute concerts at three different venues, strolling between each. Wine and canapes included. Adults $110, Members $99
- Orpheus Island Concert, Tuesday 2 August 2pm, SeaLink Breakwater Terminal - a stunning day that includes a cruise to the uninhabited end of Orpheus Island, time to explore before a beautiful concert on the beach. Afternoon tea and dinner included. All tickets $200.
- Concert Conversations with Piers Lane 4, Thursday 4 August 10am, C2 - Piers Lane chats with Karin Schaupp, Valda Wilson and Ian Brunskill followed by a 45 minute concert. Morning tea included. Adults $72, Members $64
- Concert Conversations with Piers Lane 5, Friday 5 August 10am, C2 - Piers Lane chats with three international artists Herve Joulain, Trey Lee and Roderick Williams followed by a 45 minute performance. Morning tea included. Adults $72, Members $64
To book any of these concerts as part of a Festival Holiday Package please call Australian Holiday Centre on 1300 799 342 or email: email@example.com